1. OPERATIONS MANAGER
Profile: Atlantic Bridge is seeking a high-capacity, relationally gifted individual who is passionate about building up young people and youth groups within a Christian perspective. This vacancy has been created as the current director is looking to coach his successor in the next three years. The Operations Manager will work closely with the Director developing and implementing strategies for building relational and intercultural youth ministry in different parts of Europe.
The Operational manager will give leadership and oversight and delegate responsibility as appropriate rather than completing all of the duties personally. In addition the Operational manager will work with the boards in the implementation of the mission and vision of the foundation.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· * Execute strategic goals
· * Build and maintain organization
· * Manage and develop staff/volunteers
· * Manage training centers
· * Execute activities
· * Raise funds
· * Build and maintain network in Europe and USA
· * Administration
· *Coach staff/volunteers/interns
· * Facilitate relationships within and with small groups
· * Build/support/promote a community of small groups
· * Oversee the spiritual health of all small group communities in the assigned geographic areas
· * Develop and facilitate the (spiritual) development of coaches that will assist small group leadersE
· Education: A Master of Business Administration / Divinity
· Organizational skills: building an organization, hire employees
· Raising funds skills: building a network
· Coaching skills
· Experience: Ten or more years as a Operational Manager or equivalent experience
· Language skills: Dutch (Fluent), English (fluent)
· Foundation Growth: A demonstrated pattern of growth in a previous Company or Foundation.
· Administration: Basic skills of Office applications, effective administrative skills
· International: International work experience
The operational manager should be willing to move his/her family to the training center in Kruiningen, Zeeland (NL). The operational manager is expected to raise his/her own funds for the first year of their operations to demonstrate the ability to raise funds and build a network. After the first year, this is going to be a full time paid job.
Time frame: start on March 1, 2018
2. TEAM BUILDER/TRAINER/PASTOR for a team of Interns
Profile: This man or woman with experience in leading teams, also has experiene in crossing cultures and in working with or within different churches/denominations.
Task: Lead a team of maximum twelve young people/interns from different countries to accomplish their tasks while building each team member's competence and confidence. During the week, the team leader is part of the team, lives with the team, on weekends he/she worKs with team members on location.
Age: 27 – 45
Location: Live in a village setting in the Southwestern part of The Netherlands.
Time frame: start on May 1, 2018.
While single status is preferred, married (with children) is also an option. Housing within the Vierslag is possible for a family.
Compensation to be discussed.